Made from exfoliated volcanic rock, Monkfield Vermiculite is commonly used as a substrate, for egg laying or as a natural incubation medium. When mixed with other substrates, vermiculite helps to maintain humidity levels in the vivarium.Vermiculite is absorbent and despite holding moisture, won’t go mouldy.
- Available in a fine or coarse grade.
- Available in packs of 5, 10 or 100 Litres
- Perfect as a substrate, for egg laying or incubation medium
- 100% natural and inert
- Fine or Coarse varieties available
- Retains high levels of humidity
- Different sized packs available