Tetra Nitrate Minus is a liquid that contains small particles that help to reduce nitrate (NO3) in the aquarium. Nitrate Minus promotes the growth of micro organisms which break down nitrate biologically.
How much Tetra Nitrate Minus do I need?
- 2.5ml of Tetra Nitrate Minus treats 10 litres of aquarium water
- Use weekly
- 100ml bottle treats up to 400 litres of aquarium water
- 250ml bottle treats up to 1000 litres of aquarium water
- Reduces nitrate (NO3) inthe aquarium
- Starves algae of its main food source
- Less frequent water changes needed
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria
Shake the bottle well before use. Add 2.5ml of Tetra Nitrate Minus per 10 litres of aquarium water once per week. You will notice small particles sinking to the bottom of the tank. These are completely harmless to fish and plants. Pumps and filters should be left on as normal. As Tetra Nitrate minus uses a biological process, nitrates are removed slowly and in a stable way. We recommend testing your water regularly using the NT Labs Nitrate Test Kit