The Monkfield Terrainium is a new design to make keeping snakes and other ground dwelling reptiles even easier. Quick and easy to set up, the Monkfield Terrainium has a glass top and front to allow better viewing of the animals. It also makes it possible for natural daylight cycles to play a part in the animals behaviour.
There is a double layered glass base to allow a heat mat to be fitted with a layer of polystyrene underneath. This helps to ensure an even heat distribution across the basking area.
Offset ventilation holes on both sides ensure ideal air flow and circulation. There is also a pre-installed rubber grommet for thermostat probes so that no drilling is required.
Top opening for easy access, the Terrainium has clip lock catches to ensure there are no escapes.
Tall Terrainiums are available in the following sizes in Oak only:
L46 x D29 x H25cm (18 x 11.5 x 10″)
L61 x D38 x H30cm (24 x 15 x 12″)
L76 x D38 x H30cm (30 x 15 x 12″)
L90 x D38 x H30cm (36 x 15 x 12″)
- Ideal for housing Snakes, terrestrial Geckos and many more species
- Quick and easy to set up
- Offset ventilation holes, crucial for ensuring correct airflow
- Hinged lid, with secure clip locks, for easy access and cleaning
- Available in Oak, Black or Green
– Slide the heat mat between the two panes of glass at the back of the tank and attach it to the thermostat (sold separately)
– Insert the thermostat probe via a grommet at the back of the Terrainium
– Plug it in and set up the Terrainium according to your animal’s needs.All measurements are length x depth x height.Bespoke sizes and colours can be made to order, please ask for details.All our Terrainiums have been tried and tested for practicality and durability and are delivered pre-assembled.