The Max-Flo 4000 pump offers the perfect amount of flow for a ‘typical’ garden pond (8000 litres, 2000 gallons). It is designed to push water to a filter or waterfall and can be left to run 24/7 with little maintenance. It can handles solids up to 6mm so the impellor is unlikely to block and the pump comes with a three year guarantee.
This is the latest version of the Max-Flo and replaces the old 3500 version. The new design includes Smart Pump Technology (SPT), this feature is an advanced motor that constantly monitors pump performance and adjusts itself to its environment to maximise its performance – this makes the pump more economical too!
Laguna pumps are known for their reliability – a fact illustrated by the long 3 year manufacturers warranty you receive with this pump.
- Maximum flow rate 4000lph.
- Max Flo rate at 0.9m (3′) 2500lph.
- Maximum pumping height is 2m
- 55 watts.
- 10m power cord.
- Three year guarantee.
- Smart Pump technology.
- Anti-leaf ribs on cage to prevent blockages.
- 2 level suction capability through upper and lower casing.
- Keyhole slots allow pump to be screwed to a base on pond floor.
- Ergonomic handle for safe grip and easy transportation.
- Hosetail supplied takes 20-32mm pond hose.