Formerly known as the Exo Terra Heat-Glo, This bulb is known for its reliability.
The bulb emits Infrared heat waves to efficiently provide a suitable basking area. With a built in reflector, the heat is directed into a single basking spot without wasting energy. The red glass transmits Infrared waves that are produced by this bulbs unique filament.
The red tinged light will not disrupt the animals normal activity during the day or night. This means that this bulb is suitable for 24 hour use.
We always recommend using a dimmer thermostat to control heat output.
- Increases the overall air temperature in the vivarium
- Provides heat for basking
- Infrared heat waves cannot be seen by most reptile species
- Excellent 24 hour a day heat source
- Won’t disrupt normal activity
- Ideal for viewing nocturnal animals