The new AquaECO series of pond pumps from All Pond Solutions with its brand new innovative electronics brings massive energy savings, low noise and long durability while maintaining high performance.
Compared to other pond pump brands the wattage use of the AquaECO range of pond pumps is extremely economical, saving you money in the long run.
Ultra Low Wattage:
AquaECO-3000 (3000L/H) = 10w
AquaECO-4500 (4500L/H) = 30w
AquaECO-6000 (6000L/H) = 40w
AquaECO-8000 (8000L/H) = 70w
Designed to circulate water to a pond filter or waterfall, the AquaECO cage is specially designed to tolerate particles of dirt/ debris up to 6-8mm and prevent clogging by providing the maximum surface area for drawing water in through the guard to the pump.
Included with the AquaECO pump is an additional inlet that allows you to attach hose to the inlet of the pump to provide water directly from a source such as a pond skimmer.
Operational mode 1:
Designed to be placed straight into your pond, the AquaECO will simply draw water directly in through the filter cage, through the pump and out of the directional hosetail outlet.
Operational mode 2:
By attaching the included hosetail inlet to the front of the pump, you can direct an alternative water source (such as pond skimmer) directly into the front of the pump.
The inlet and outlet hosetail adaptors direction can be adjusted by slightly unscrewing the blue hosetail nut, adjusting the angle to your requirements and then re-tightening the hosetail nut.
The filter cage is secured using four strong clips which allow for easy tool free access to your pump and impeller area.
The cage design incorporates a convenient handle meaning the AquaECO pump can be removed from your pond easily, avoiding potential damage by pulling the power cable to retrieve the pump.
- High water flow with low energy consumption for energy conscious and environmentally friendly operation.
- Designed to pump dirty water 24/7
- High-quality impeller and ceramic shaft for problem free transport of dirt particles.
- Robust filter housing minimises the risk of blockage and makes installation and maintenance easy.
- Unique cage design incorporating convenient handle for easy placement / retrieval
- Cage design allows for easy access for quick hassle-free maintenance
- Inlet / Outlets can be angled to your requirements for a simple installation
Max flow rate – 4500L/H
Inlet / Outlet hosetail connector: 25/32/38mm
Max head – 4m
Power Cable: 10m
FREE 24 Months Warranty