The AquaRay light is efficient and reliable. The low profile design of the AquaRay lighting systems are ensures proper cooling without the need for additional fans. The housing for the LEDs is waterproof for safety over the aquarium and bulbs have an expected life beyond 50,000 hours. LEDs also create a beautiful shimmering light effect when used over the aquarium. The reef Blue light is compatible with other AquaRay lights. Unlike some cheaper units, AquaRay lights are hand built in Europe and come with a five year guarantee.
- No bulb replacements and a minimum of 50,000 hours lamp life – 6x standard fluorescent lighting.
- Energy efficient with low power consumption and running costs.
- Wide angle beam (120o).
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems.
- Rugged ABS, aluminium and acrylic housing sealed to IP67 making it completely safe for aquarists and livestock.
- Low voltage.
- Environmentally friendly – long-life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY.
- Fully controllable (controllers sold separately).
- Wide range of mounting options available using the Aquaray MMS Modular Mounting System.
- Suitable for all marine aquaria.
Dimensions: 468mm (w) x 54mm (d) x 24mm (h)