The EF filter range includes many changes to improve on our previous range of fish tank filters including easier, more consistent priming functionality and a stronger, more durable body design. For marine fish keepers we have paid special attention to improving existing fittings so they last longer in a salt water environment.
In addition to these changes we now supply each filter with a full 2 years warranty for that extra peace of mind.
Utilising a multi-stage approach to filtration, filtering aquarium tank water through multiple internal layered baskets filled with assorted filter media material it provides extremely thorough biological, mechanical and chemical filtration.
Each external filter in our range operates exactly the same way as our internal powerhead filters but are designed to be positioned outside of your tank. Each unit draws water into the filter through an inlet tube and returns crystal clear water via an outlet tube (both supplied).
The outlet tube is fitted with a spray-bar to help increase oxygen aeration levels within your tank. These filter’s are absolutely ideal for freeing-up space within your tank and provide a huge internal capacity for filter media, making them suitable for larger volume tanks.
Each model is supplied with ceramic rings, bio balls, activated carbon and fine floss filter foam. By filtering your tank using the provided filter media you will observe a vastly improved level of waste-free water through extremely strong biological purification. The filter’s easy-access layered filter media basket’s make it simple to customise your media choices to suit your aquarium and fish livestock needs.
Maintaining the filter is very simple
The drip-free shut-off tap allows you to remove the filter and transport it away from your aquarium fish tank to an area more suitable for cleaning. Each filter media basket lifts smoothly out of the unit and can be easily rinsed through and returned to continue its operation.
- Suitable for fresh and salt water aquarium fish tanks
- Head design improvements cover multiple functions
- Body design includes improved durability
- Easy priming unit – simple setup
- Drip-free shut-off tap for easy cleaning
- Includes free media (activated carbon, ceramic rings, bio balls and floss foam)
- Filter media basket compartments for layered filtering
- FREE 2 years warranty
- Suitable for Tanks up to 600 Litres
- Flow Rate: 1400 Litres per Hour
- Hose size: 20mm / 0.8″ Outside, 15mm / 0.6″ Inside Diameter
- Hose length 1.8 Metres
- Water Volume: 12 Litres (Approx)
- Media baskets x 3
- Height Max: 2 Metres
- Power: 35w
- Dimensions: 258 x 258 x 440mm / 10.2″ x 10.2″ x 17.3″