This efficient All Pond Solutions 400L/h EF-150 external aquarium filter system utilises a multi-stage approach to filtration and is suitable for aquariums up to 150L.
Filtering aquarium tank water through three coarse filter foams of different grades, a filter floss pad and bio balls it provides thorough biological and mechanical filtration.
Designed to be positioned outside of your tank the EF-150 draws water into the filter through an inlet tube and returns crystal clear water via an outlet tube (both supplied). The outlet tube is fitted with a spray-bar to help increase oxygen aeration levels within your tank.
Maintaining the filter is very simple. The drip-free shut-off tap allows you to remove the filter and transport it away from your aquarium fish tank to an area more suitable for cleaning.
- Suitable for freshwater aquarium tanks
- Suitable for tanks up to 150 Litres
- Built in pump aids priming of filter
- Drip-free shut-off tap for easy cleaning
- Layered coarse filter foams x 3 – Filter floss pad x 1, Bio balls x 25 (approx)
- Model: EF-150
- Flow Rate: 400L/h
- Hose size: 16mm / 0.6″ Outside, 11mm / 0.4″ Inside Diameter
- Hose length 1.4m x 2 (approx)
- Water Volume: 2.3L (approx)
- Height Max: 0.85m
- Voltage: 220-240v
- Power: 6w
- Dimensions: 165 x 165 x 295 mm (W x L x H)
- FREE 12 Month Warranty